Re: Gambling Indicators: They work!

Dans un courrier daté du 09/10/98 13:35:52  , Bill Eykyn écrit :

<<
 And the tape is more reliable than an indicator.  I have collected over a
 100 indicators and none of them do anything to tell me what to do, but they
 all tell me what I should have done.  Personally, I cannot put bread on the
 table, each day, that way.  Now I know that what I do is jolly hard work -
 but it is all from home, with no employer, no being ordered around, no
 travelling in the rush hour, no lots of other things.  It is an easy
 living - if you can do it.  That is why I have called the manual "A Hard Way
 to make an Easy Living"

The tape is more reliable than an indicator for those who know how to read it,
and I  obviously do not fall into this category.

The indicator ARE more reliable than the tape for those who know how to
combine them , and you  obviously do not fall in to this category.

Period.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin

Next author of "An Easy Way to make an Easy Living".
- Today, I have found a guy who squatted in my illegal ad on Omega List.
 Incredible, is it not ?