Re: next emerging country in crisis : USA.... NOT

Howard,

Thanks for clearing that up.  When I read that my first thought was that you have
brokers and banks losing millions then suddenly, out of nowhere, unsubstantiated
and on the net, the ol' Warren Buffet rumor.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Reminded
me of Bre-X.

A.M.