Re: Handling excessive volatility

Maybe its not good for "pure"  system traders. Most systems, even with some
standard deviation protection put in,because markets, are crazy sometimes, this
craziness phenomenon can't be put into a program without affecting its overall
performance results. This craziness is mob like (how can you define mob behavior
in numbers?), hard to predict or control.You can only control what you are going
to do about it, in the situation.
Maybe its more prudent for most traders to just stay away.

Gauis, not everyone can make a killing , in super volatility days. Really
depends on each
individual trader's maturity (experience) ,and  temperament. Different strokes
for different folks.