Re: Cut/paste across network

On 8 Oct 98, at 12:40, dcountach wrote:

> There is a shareware utility called CLIPBK.EXE which will
> operate across a network.

Thanks for the effort. I am aware of this (it is a file on the W95
CDROM, one of the many MS doesnt tell you about).

It is basically a "file sharing" capability of clipboard files, and it
does work across a network.

I'm on a search for pure cut-and-paste...

Cliff

Thanks lots.  Geez, after following your filename through the MS
site maze, it turns out this utility is on the W95 CDROM...

(Lots of stuff there that nobody knows about, and MS makes you
dig for).

Cliff