Re: Bond Options

Hi Doug;
Yes using Leo with LFG, but the trade 1.60 was a bad tick and it never
traded through my price.
So thinking something was funny today I never assumed it to be filled. So a
bad tick did mess me up my plans  because I did figure it was filled. If I
had known it wasn't then I could have made some adjustments to the price
but its a good point to never consider a fill a fill until your told it is.
Then not until the next opening is that contractual. I had a 5 lot sell in
Gold taken from me in 82 before the market opened and then Gold went down
the limit that day. I've hated New York markets ever since.

Robert