RE: Gambling Indicators: They work!

Bill,

Could you give a more detailed definition of "reading the tape"? From what
you have said, it sounds like you are using "technical indicators" of
support and resistance lines and breakouts or rebounds from those lines to
decide what direction to trade. If so, we seem to be arguing over semantics
of what a technical indicator is, as opposed to "tape reading" being
something separate and apart from technical analysis.

I sense a great learning opportunity for me and hopefully many others on
this list, so I hope you can respond in good detail to my question and
comments.

Thanks for any insights,

Neil