BMI problems

BMI appears to be having some serious data problems.
I just got off the phone with support. Currently this
morning spy (amex spyders) quotes are at least 10
*minutes* behind where they should be. The tech I spoke
to said they were planning on switching data sources
from bridge early next month and until then wasn't
sure about what could be done or if they could fix it.
Has anyone seen other stocks with problems like this ?
The spy problem was there also yesterday, and then
finally seemed to catch up later in the day. It is easy
to check because it moves with the SP and any divergence
will be arb'd immediately.

rich

Rich Estrem, Tucson,Az.
estrem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx