Re: $PREM as a short term indicator?

The PREM itself is very erratic, but you can find some good divergences by
plotting Bollinger Bands around the Spread between the PREM & SPX.  Curve is
better analyzed if normalized in a 0-100 channel

(following code is crude)

Input: Length(20);
Vars : MidAvg(0);

Value5 =   ((H of Data1 + L of Data1 + C of Data1) / 3 );  { SPX  }
Value6 =   ((H of Data2 + L of Data2 + C of data2) / 3 );  { PREM  }
Value7 =   ( Value5 + Value6 ) - Value5;                   { PREM - SPX
Spread  }

Value1 = BollingerBand(Value7,Length,+2);
Value2 = BollingerBand(Value7,Length,-2);
MidAvg = Average(value7,Length);

Plot1(Value1,"BollTop");
Plot2(MidAvg,"MidAvg");
Plot3(Value2,"BollBot");