From: Gerrit Jacobsen <jrt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TS Cursor stuck problem
Date: Monday, October 05, 1998 3:41 AM

Recently I have been experiencing a ugly problem in TS:

>From time to time I cannot drag (Press and move mouse) graphical
items on TS screens.

If I have for example a crosshair and try to move it over the chart
then the crosshair is just stuck at the position where it was when I
initially pressed the left mouse button. No matter how I move the
mouse the crosshair does not move.

This effect applies to other moveable grapical tools as well.

This effect only appears in TS and no other 16 or 32 bit application.

Any ideas what causes this ? I am running on NT SP3.

Gerrit