Re: Foreign Stock Markets

Hi John;

I'm trying to find one for you but I haven't had any luck. The S&P is down
a lot right now so I would like to see the foreign markets as well. I heard
Brazil was having some elections or something was going on this weekend and
by the look of the S&P it wasn't a good thing. What ever was supposed to
have happen in Brazil did for the worse it appears. Tomorrows market looks
dark to me right now another big down day with even higher bonds.

Robert