Walk Forward Testing

Has anyone done walk forward testing in TradeStation?  What I am thinking of
is using 10 years of data.  I would use the first 5 years of data to do my
first optomization, the first 6 years of data to do my second optomization,
etc.  I would then see what sort of results I achieved by using the results
of optomization 1 in year 6, optomization 2 in year 7, etc.  Problem is this
involves doing more than one optomization on the same data series which I am
not sure how to do in TradeStation.  Can anyone offer any suggestions?