Re: Linux vs NT...

Mark Brown said:
"Send the personal attacks to me privately"

and then went on to say

>That means you dont have to use your brain some..
(inferring that only stupid people use NT)

>Yea I imagine you can bootleg it easy, bet you dont have license for each NT OS you have do you?
(inferring that I am a criminal)

>Does this mean that it wont serve up the nasty kiddy porn pictures that you sell?
(inferring that I break federal laws with penalties of life imprisonment)
I actually think Mark may of even broken some laws here regarding slander or liable...more fun

Mark, you make this game too easy...hypocrites with weak arguments are easy target.
When presented with facts and actually studies, you result to mud slings

Andy

OK, I promise that was that last fight post for today....3 .ela posts coming right up...hold on....  :)