Re: Another way to answer to Mr Gaius

At 10:53 AM 10/4/98 -0500, Mark Brown wrote:
<snip>
>I will defend my French friend here and state for the record that PO is a
>very valuable member of the list and has contributed tons of code and
>explanations that have helped others and myself.
<snip>

I'll second that.

If you don't agree with Pierre's vigorous defense of Omega, think of him as
a member of the loyal opposition.

He is unquestionably one of the biggest contributors to the list. He
unselfishly contributes detailed and helpful analyses of other people's
problems, even those he openly disagrees with.

He has certainly helped me on several occasions.

Allan

"Precision is not truth" - Henri Matisse