Re: Another way to answer to Mr Gaius

:Useless to say that the effect is more obvious with this last one.
:The effect will be at its maximum because of the MTM unstable
initialisation
:(see above)

:Not to speak of the 4 other Xaverage for Upper and Lower.

:This does not mean that your code is wrong, this means that it will take
dozen
:and dozen of bars to stabilize.

So does that mean the function MAXBARSBACK is usless???

:There are other ways to write imbricated xaverage without producing this
kind
:of error.

In the 3 months I've been on this list, I have yet to see you contribute any
trading codes. At least I have tried. Why don't you either clean up Blau's
TSI so it meets your definition of stability (or else the lack of one
implies that it is impossible to find stability in ELA) or provide us with
trading codes of your own or provide us with some of your trading ideas?

BTW, do you trade at all? Or did Omega appointed you their Minister of
Defense On the List for the purpose of flaming all their critics on this
list?