Re : TS5 Press Release: Did we miss something?

Dans un courrier daté du 03/10/98 21:21:36  , vous avez écrit :

<< okay, what am i missing here?

 yes, tick bar systems and indicators are super sensitive  using
 velocity and acceleration.  not many know that a 1 tick difference can
 cause a bunch of grief.

 and yes, auto detect doesn't work with systems, but with indicators.
 i said indicators in the post.

 again, what is your point?  i think we agree, but i never can be
 really sure.

 see ya >>

My post was only to say that I agreed with what you wrote in this one.
I can often agree with anyone that do not usually share my way of thinking.

Rgds,

Pierre Orphelin