Re: TS5 Press Release:

>Yes Brian, sounds like another 'newbie' software vendor :-).
>
>Isn't this just wishful thinking on the part of the MS and Omega haters?
>Rgds,
>Kim

What do you guys know?  Bob Bricky practically by himself in a few months
wrote a whole program from scratch that kills TS !   And he not only hooked
it up to the Omega server and the Uniserv server!  Heck no he wrote his own
server too !   Cruz and you supporters are a bunch of Panty Waist that dont
know what hard work is or free thinking or ethics.  Just because you cant do
something doesn't mean someone else cant. Bob will be successful because he
has morals and he is honest and practically all things that Bill Cruz and
his supporters are not !  Bob didn't need any Beta Testers for his product,
Because he is a trader and he uses his product to trade with unlike Bill
Cruz and his supporters.  Even if I find a bug in TradeLab I bet it takes
days not years to get a patch!  That is called good customer relations!  One
guy can change the world, and if you dont believe that then be the
underpavement for TradeLabs highway.

Mark Brown  TradeLab for the Serious Trader http://www.sciapp.com
BTW, you might want to ask yourself how far the fraud goes. Can you tell
me how Tradestation\DTN wins the award from TASC for best institutional
trading software when it wasn't even available at the time of the survey?
You couldn't even buy\lease it from DTN. I tried! Advertising revenue can
work wonders! Charles Kaucher to John Sweeney     circa 1997 - 199?