Re: Re: TS5 Press Release: Did we miss something?

Your problem may or may not have anything to do with TS, but you would need
to do a lot more research if you expected anyone to accept and believe your
claims.

The two data feeds could be supplying different data; the serial port
buffering on each computer could be different and thus corrupting the data;
the configurations of the two computers could be different (probably are)
and this could cause a discrepancy, etc., etc.

First, you would need to verify that the data in each of the two data bases
are identical-- tick-by-tick.  Assuming that is the case (doubtful), you
would need to eliminate each of many other variables before your assumptions
could be considered to be accurate.

If you believe you can develop a trading system that will consistently trade
the market profitably (most can't), your time might be better spent
developing a system that is robust enough to deal with the vagaries of the
markets, as well as those of the computer and the data-feed that you're running.

As it stands now, your charges leveled at TS are a cheap-shot, but they will
be music to the ears of a few on this List.