RE: Globex Problems (again?)

As I indicated in a previous post, the reason I decided to use E-Futures
from Futures Technology Group (FTG)/Professional Services Division of
Rosenthal Collins Group instead of LeoWeb/LFG is that their system is
designed to use the best available route at the time your order comes in so
you don't have to worry about what technology is up or down.

Again, I have no financial interest in FTG, and only provide this info to
the list in hopes that it might prove helpful to someone. As before, if you
do contact FTG (800-749-3455), ask for Daniel Bardol or Bruce Serra. I would
appreciate you mentioning that I referred you. As has been stated by others
on this list, it is good to help people that help you in your trading
business, so I just want my brokers to know that I am trying to help them
for being helpful to me.

Everyone needs to do their own homework and make their own decisions based
on their own priorities, but I found FTG well-connected, knowledgeable,
forward-looking technologically, and friendly.

Neil