From: James F. Mazzulla <tagteam@xxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, October 01, 1998 7:57 PM
Subject: TS5 Press Release: Did we miss something?

Note the wording of the press release:

"........In order to ensure a smooth product roll-out,
TradeStation® 5 and OptionStation® 5 will initially be
marketed to existing Omega Research customers...........The
broader release to the general public is currently expected
to occur prior to the end of the first quarter of 1999....."

What does "...the =broader= release to the general public"
mean after  "will initially be marketed to =existing= Omega
Research customers"? Could this be construed to mean that
Omega will make the product available to TS4 users =only=
circa 10/31 and =then= to =new= customers (i.e. "general
public") 1Q 1999? Kind of ambiguous............

Best regards,
Jim