Re: TS5 Press Release: Did we miss something?

:Note the wording of the press release:

:"........In order to ensure a smooth product roll-out,
:TradeStation® 5 and OptionStation® 5 will initially be
:marketed to existing Omega Research customers...........The
:broader release to the general public is currently expected
:to occur prior to the end of the first quarter of 1999....."

:What does "...the =broader= release to the general public"
:mean after  "will initially be marketed to =existing= Omega
:Research customers" ?

I think that Omega want us TS 4.0 users to buy TS 5.0 when we realize that
the Y2K patch won't be availiable until 6 months or so after the release of
TS 5.0. We're essentially sheep ready to have our fleece sheared off by TS
5.0.

And then the rest of the flock will be given the chance to buy TS 5.0 after
Omega blitzes the financial cable with testimonials from Mister 200%, Allon
Shadmi.

I, on the other hand, will be moving on to TradeLab. Question: will the
"solution providers" from TS move on to TL in order to fleece the flock for
a second time? Which brings me to another question that has bothered me for
some time now. If Omega authorizes the uses of the term "solution
providers", what is the problem to which these people have the solution to?