Re: NFA .. Filing a complaint

>I am planning on filing a complaint with the NFA against LFG,llc.  Is there
>anyone on the list that knows the proper procedures for doing this.  Also,
any
>tips or insights would be appreciated.

My understanding is you can file with either the NFA or CFTC. The CFTC is
cheaper and a more streamlined process. Here's some contact information:

CFTC web site: 202-418-5430
http://www.cftc.com/

CME: Alison Alberty in Market Regulation at 312.648.5433, e-mail
aalberty@xxxxxxxx

NFA: 800-621-3570

Keep us posted with your progress. Also would you share what the complaint
is about?  What was LFG's response? Did your broker try to resolve this for
you?