has new release of Unfair Advantage hosed you, too?

I got a CD-ROM in the mail about 3 weeks ago,
containing the newest release of Unfair Advantage.

Like a dunce, I installed it.

But now I cannot for the life of me, get end-of-day
data on commodity number 382 (US Treasury 2 Year Notes,
symbol "TU") to plot correctly in TradeStation.

Please, would someone else who has both U.A.
(the new CD-ROM version) and TradeStation,
try pulling up a chart window of TU and see what
you get?

   For me, the bars are fantastically tall and
   the scale is off by 10X.

   The CSI data conversion code is "-8" which
   means 32nds and 1/4 of 32nds.  I've got that
   in my symbol universe for TradeStation.  But
   still, no worky.

The ass-chapper is, of course, that it worked just
fine on the pre-CDROM version of Unfair Advantage,
number 1.70.1.  I don't change nuthin, I just
install the new U.A., and POW, she is busted.

Thanking you kindly,
  Mark Johnson