From: preston morrow [mailto:prestonm@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 1998 10:03 AM
To: omega list; David.D.Cicia@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TS lockup during morning update

david, i have had the same problem, lock up during morning update,
uaually set for 4:00AM... OMEGA said i needed more memory. i doubled it
from 128 to 256 now & i had lockup the next 2 mornings!  they also
suggested deletion of tmp files, scandisk, defrag, deletion of:

	40bonn.idx
	40bonn5.dat
	40bonn5.idx

as one could be corrupted.  a royal pain indeed, but this weekly routine
seems to slow the frequency of lockup during AMupdate n any event.

if i get any further insight into the problem, i'll post it

preston in dallas