Re: Where to find rare data?

>Hi all,
>
>I have looked all over for some historical 1 minute data for TIKI (Dow
>net ticks) to no avail.  My current data provider only has data going
>back a couple of days.  Some real time data providers have it -- if you
>are one of their customers and have their software, however I am already
>set up with my data provider.  Does anyone have any idea where I can
>purchase this data, preferably in ascii format.  Alternately, can anyone
>on the list sell it to me?
>
>Thanks a lot,
>
>Dave

you have to keep in mind that different datafeeds process them differently,
so your "system" may suck on that alone. FSource transmitts them 8-16 times
a minute , BMI 2-3, DTN is much better than BMI in this regard, even though
they get the same feed from Bridge. From what I saw S&P Comstock is the
best source for TICK and TIKI. you can buy data from CQG, but from what I
saw last time I looked they filter them too, and output is 1-2-3 prints a
minute. Correct me CQG people, if I am wrong.

What happened? What's the rush? Have you attended one of Mark Cook's $5,000
seminars? He is heavy on loosing money with TIKI. Don't give up, man! Now
you will pay for the data, since you yourself call it rare, you will be
charged an antique rate for sure. It helps to watch this tape BS for a
while, before jumping to the phone. It can be very profitable if you are
patient.

Good luck,