Re: Contract Volume & Open Interest

David, as you said CSI data files have fields for both contract and
total volume and OI. However, I know that TradeStation always reads
the *total* fields in CSI files - I assume SuperCharts is the same.
Other than converting your files to another format, I don't think you
can get SuperCharts to read the contract fields.

Dave

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:02:45 +1000, you wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Some help please.
>
>I use Genesis data which provides CSI format data for Contract Vol & OI as
>well as Total Volume & OI and SuperCharts  V4 Build something or other.
>What I want to do is to have SC display the Contract Vol & OI on its own
>and not Total Volume & OI?
>
>For the live of me I can't seem to crack it. Can I have sopme help please.
>
>David Hunt
>http://adest.com.au

[snip]