Brokers

Hi..

Anybody have any experiences ..or input .. on Lind-Waldock or First American?

I have a unique need to enter trades via the net in the morning, and via
phone in the afternoon.  For internet trading, I've read enough of this
list to know that you can't trust Tops/Cubs/LeoWeb... etc.   My
understanding is, that both these firms currently have net software that
links to their trading desk, rather than to the Tops system. That's okay by
me.

Anyone with any insight on these operations?

TIA,
Jeff
( ( * ) )

   |X|