Re: CBOT T-bond electronic symbol ZB

<< It looks like the US symbol will now be only day-session
 open-outcry, and ZB will be nearly 24 hour electronic. >>

How is the new ZB going to affect trading systems based only upon the last 5+
years of the US symbol day-session open-cry data?  Can we expect the day
session to perform relative to those systems as they would have if the ZB
never existed?

The above may be a stupid question, but I would like a discussion of opinions
on how new electronic 24 hour ( or greater than current ) trading ( not just
bonds ) will change historical testing systems based upon day session data
only.  If it has a dramatic affect, it appears that all of our testing is
wasted time.

Russ