(Fwd) E-MINI STATUS

WARNING:
"""This means that everything should work normally this week"""
as per message below......

that means

no CUBS from XXXX till YYYY

no TOPS from XXXX till YYYY

no mini from XXXX till YYYY

no STOPS from XXXX till YYYY

no MARKET orders from XXXX till YYYY

no LIMIT orders from XXXX till YYYY

rgds hans

From:           	support@xxxxxxxxxx
To:             	<he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        	E-MINI STATUS
Date sent:      	Sun, 27 Sep 1998 17:10:15 -0500

According to the folks at the CME, we will be operating this entire week
(Sept. 27 - Oct. 2) on GLOBEX 1 instead of GLOBEX 2.  This means that
everything should work normally this week.

We will be taking Stops and Limits in addition to Market orders unless
otherwise indicated.

We understand the frustrations you have experienced this past week, and
hope that these system problems can be quickly overcome by the CME.

Charles Starnes