Re :(was Trader J?) Trader F!

Dans un courrier daté du 27/09/98 07:06:57  , Neal T. Weintraub écrit :

<<
 Mark, the folks at Omega are not at Futures West? So there is no need for
 you to fly out here and present with me.  Any idea why they could not make
 it. Some say the hurricane...but they had days to get out of Florida. Please
 furnish me with a list of key bugs so I can furnish to TS users.

The reason why Omega will not be at FuturesWest is maybe more complicated than
what you think:

In fact ,they are  very afraid of the revelations that you were announcing
here to be unweiled at the FW meeting.

As you may not know, Fidel Castro is a regular TS4 user and also very
concerned by the TS4 yk2 problem.
For your information, the reason why the SP mini was created was to allow
Fidel to trade one contract on the SP (impossible for him due to the deposit
amount requested for the regular SP contract, feasible with one mini if he
uses the annual ressources available  from Cuba).
The request was transmitted to the authorities by a former director  of a well
known datafeed working now in Miami, but I cant tell more.

Now that the SP mini has solved the deposit problem for him, he is worrying
about the TS4 patch, since he subscribed to Omega Bashing List, and assaulted
Bill Cuz at the phone 7 hours a day (It's the aveage time duration of any
discurse by Fidel, unable to do shorter).
The consequence were serious: Bill Cruz was unable to make TS5 available right
in time because he was always hooked at the phone, not to speak of the yk2
patch delay.

More, the dramatic revelations scheduled by MB for the Future West make them
very uncomfortable, and finally Omega made a deal with Fidel: He has an old
secret weapon from the former USSR that he  never used . A secret mixture of
high grade plutonium, vodka, lime juice with sour cream able to produce a
hurricane when properly used.
So, he agreed to use it to create hurricane Georges at the requested date, and
made some calculation to drive it to Miami when the plane should take off to
the FW  Chicago conference. Et voilà.
Fidel promised to call Bill Cruz only 4 hours a day to have some news about
the yk2 patch, so me may all expect to get i right in time before 991231.

As the calculation have been made in EL using single precision, it is possible
that the plane could take off. We also have some  doubts regarding to the
vodka quality used (same brand than Boris E. appreciated)

I have a lot of  secret information like this one  that should answer to any
of your questions.
Please feel free to ask if you need more.
Hope this does not help in anything.

Rgds

PO