Re : LeBeau's TS 5.0 Report from Futures West

Dans un courrier daté du 27/09/98 02:17:45  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 After driving nearly two hours in heavy L.A. traffic at rush hour I am sad to
 report that I have nothing to report.  Because of the hurricane the Miami
 airport was closed and Bill as well as other speakers from Miami were unable
 to attend.  Since I was there anyway I hung around to see what was going on.
 The highlight of the evening was getting to see Larry Williams eat a light
 bulb  - but it wasn't worth the trip.

Would you mean that Neil Weintraub (heavily self advertised here for the show)
have been unable to eat a light bulb too ?
Even a small one ?

PO