LeBeau's TS 5.0 Report from Futures West

In a previous post I had volunteered to attend Bill Cruz's official demo of TS
5.0 at the Futures West Conference in Burbank on 9/25 and file a report for
the list.

After driving nearly two hours in heavy L.A. traffic at rush hour I am sad to
report that I have nothing to report.  Because of the hurricane the Miami
airport was closed and Bill as well as other speakers from Miami were unable
to attend.  Since I was there anyway I hung around to see what was going on.
The highlight of the evening was getting to see Larry Williams eat a light
bulb  - but it wasn't worth the trip.

Chuck
 http://traderclub.com/