Point & Figure DLL free trial version

Seems that this message has been bounced off , due to the (small!) attached
file.
You may download it by typing in your browser :
<A HREF="http://www.sirtrade.com/sirpfigd.zip";>
http://www.sirtrade.com/sirpfigd.zip</A>

PO

Dans un courrier daté du 20/09/98 15:42:55  , Sentinel Trading écrit :

<< I use intraday P & F to identify breakouts but change the box size and
reversal
 to suit the market action. I use a box size that is 10% of the 9 day avg
range,
 and 30% of the avg. range for reversal size. This works well for me as I can
 adjust to suit narrow range days and not get whipsawed as much. What I don't
get
 is writing systems based on P &F charts. I've looked at Pierre's P&F .DLL but
 don't get it. Can anyone provide any insight.

I have been infected by the Vaporware98 virus observed elswhere , so the web
site featuring the trial DLL versions  including this one is not yet finished,
but now close to completion (we hope 9810101, compliant without patching).
Also  a huge documentation in HTML form on how to build trading systems (in
reply to : <<Pierre , prove it now>> messages) will be ready  very soon (I'm
currently working on it)

Here is the code to call the attached P& Fig DLL, used below in an indicator.
You must download he DLL from:
http://www.sirtrade.com/sirpfigd.zip
(14kb, and contains the ela code below)
Then copy the DLL to the omega/ prog directory.

WARNING!
========
Test it offline first and after  market close, because any mismatch in the DLL
call (an with any DLL)  will surely crash your TS copy (need to reboot and
maybe other painful "Rebuilt corrupt index file") and  maybe your account.

This DLL will run realtime until 981001, and historical from 970101 to 981001,
valid until 990101.
In this sense , it is not Yk2 compliant, and do not run on TS5 (this is a 16
bits version).

The unlimited DLL is priced $200, because $ 199.95 is too much complicated and
two $100 banknotes are easier to store than coins.
Of course, this looks like advertising, but I want to highlight the fact that
you are now able to test Pt&Fig strategies for free with this one with regular
or tick bars, in indicators or systems.

Technical support: None (unless I have made a big mistake in this time
sensitive version).

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com

============Indicator example Code STARTS  BELOW================

{Point & Figure DLL.
Maxbars backs >=100}

inputs:
	box(1),		{Box size}
	rev(3),		{reversal size}
	lim(5);		{optional plot condition, not mandatory}

{Returned P&Fig values are stored in arrays.
The last value is stored in element 100, previous one in element 99 and so
on...}

arrays:	haut[101](0),		{high of P &Fig}
		bas[101](0),			{low.....}
		dernier[101](0),		{close....}
		nb_box[101](0),		{#of boxes in the current P&F column}
		nb_uticks[101](0),	{#of upticks in the current P&F column}
		nb_dticks[101](0);	{#of downticks in the current P&F column}

vars:	reverse(0),boite(0);
boite=box;
reverse=rev;

value11=high;
value12=low;
value13=close;
{You may replace high low close by anything you want: oscillators and so on.
In this case you will load the same value into the three variables, unless you
want to devise a bar chart like oscillator!}

{Do not modify}
definedllfunc:"ts_extd.dll",int,"modele",
		long,long,lpword,long,long,
		lpfloat,lpfloat,lpfloat,lpfloat,
		lpfloat,word,word,lpfloat,word,word,lpfloat,word,word,
		lpfloat,word,word,lpfloat,word,word,lpfloat,word,word;

{Do not modify}
if barnumber>=10  then
modele(barnumber,upticks,&date,downticks,reverse,
	&boite,&value11,&value12,&value13,
	&haut[1],ArrayStartAddr(haut),ArraySize(haut),
     	&bas[1],ArrayStartAddr(bas),ArraySize(bas),
	&dernier[1],ArrayStartAddr(dernier),ArraySize(dernier),
      &nb_box[1],ArrayStartAddr(nb_box),ArraySize(nb_box),
      &nb_uticks[1],ArrayStartAddr(nb_uticks),ArraySize(nb_uticks),
      &nb_dticks[1],ArrayStartAddr(nb_dticks),ArraySize(nb_dticks) );

{Example of display:}

value1=nb_box[100];
value2=absvalue(value1);
if value2<=lim then begin