Re: chalek's back in tasc / dual thrust / $4995

the reference is for this month's tasc (oct 98), p. 80.  i couldn't
believe my eyes when i first saw it, especially with all the list talk
lately regarding tasc's product review credibility (or lack of it).

those of us familar with mike chalek remember the chalek vs dan
dowling flame war (floor monitor vs insight) several years back.
check the omega archives for details.

my comments aren't a endorsement of dual thrust, but the contrary: a
warning to newbie against buying this repackaged junk at $5K a pop
even though it is reviewed in a "respected" trade journal.  i view
such "reviews" anymore as nothing more than infomercials.
just one traders opinion.

TJ

as always, buyer beware.  a trading newbie (and oldie) and his money
are soon parted and parted and parted, well, you get the picture.

---Owen Davies  wrote:
 For those of us who don't bother keeping back issues of TASC,  would
someone mind explaining what this refers to?

oct 98, p. 80 for details