Graphing interleaved data?

I'd like to take some quick looks at interleaved data from TS. For
example, tick charts of two different symbols plotted on the *same* time
axis.  TS does not allow this, except through global variables, which is
rather a pain for non-real-time looks.

I've been using some old tools I built that can take exported TS files,
combine them, and graph them, but each case requires too much manual
intervention.

Question: does anyone know a *quick, easy* way to do this using Office 97
tools, including Access, or other readily available tools?

Thanks,

Larry