Re : MetaStock Professional / Complaints about Tradestation

Dans un courrier daté du 25/09/98 18:05:20, John Sweeney écrit :

<<
 Also, per my request, I now have four solid leads on alleged TS 4.0 bugs
 which I'll check out in TS 5.0. Thanks to those who took the time to
 provide this good information.

Depends on who provided the "solid" leads...
If I can help, please let me know.
I'm a well known TS  virtual bug killer ( I proceed by using words that makes
sense to kill the bugs- only if they exist in the mind of the inventor-).

This method does not work for true bugs if any , of course

Before testing  in TS5, you must be ascertain that the bugs exist in TS4.
In any case testing now is useless because the TS5 version is a beta .

You can call me if you have a doubt
(Answers kept privately, useless to say).

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin