Re: I traded my 1st and last mini today

> On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Hans wrote:
> >1) by definition there are NO locals in an electronic market....
>
> Even assuming that's somehow true ("by definition"), it's
> certainly NOT true in practice; there are tons of locals
> trading on the Project A and Globex systems.

Jim, there maybe LOCALS doing it, but in my belief they are NOT locals
because of that, but because they have been LOCALS before in the markets in
the PITs.

> What, are there no locals trading on the DTB? I thought you
> told me a whole bunch of LIFFE members had DTB terminals and
> used them for trading their own accounts.

yes, that was the FREE offer to them for 6month trial from DTB, but again to
me there cant be a LOCAL in an electronic system.

> Best regards,
> Jim

.........maybe that all is splitting hairs - probably listenend tooo much to Bill
Clinton or to all these germans trying to get elected this weekend - WATCH
OUT, boys!

rgds hans