Super Charts 4.0 question

Hi,

I have SC 4.0  I am unable to write system with a semi-colon.  It was stated
earlier that SC 2.0 could.  I reloaded SC 2.0 on my second computer.  I was
able to write with the semi-colon but I was unable to transfer it to my SC
4.0 version.  It only transfers f000.asc, f0001.asc and fmaster.mst.  Does
anyone know how to get around the first problem of writing with a semi-colon
in SC 4.0 or the second problem of transfering system to a .ELA file that
the SC 4.0 can read.