your soul to Cruz?

From: John Sweeney S&C <JSweeney@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>Since my private correspondence with Roger Wolf (released in part here by
Mark), I have yet to receive a list of problems with TradeStation from
Roger, Mark, Earl, or anyone else. I have had the full list mentioned by
Pierre (now a couple of years old) but let's get current. Where are the
problems?

>John

Mark Brown  TradeLab for the Serious Trader http://www.sciapp.com
BTW, you might want to ask yourself how far the fraud goes. Can you tell
me how Tradestation\DTN wins the award from TASC for best institutional
trading software when it wasn't even available at the time of the survey?
You couldn't even buy\lease it from DTN. I tried! Advertising revenue can
work wonders! Charles Kaucher to John Sweeney     circa 1997 - 199?