Re: Krause indicator

Try plotting this as left or right tick. It will do the flip flop you
asked for.
-----------------------------------

Var: Pos(1), TSUP(0), TSDN(0), TimeFrame(0);

TSUP=Average(H,3)[1];
TSDN=Average(L,3)[1];

If Pos=1 and C<=TSDN then begin
   Plot1(TSUP,"TSUP");
   Plot2(TSDN,"TSDN");
   Pos=-1;
End;

If Pos=-1 and C>=TSUP then begin
   Plot1(TSUP,"TSUP");
   Plot2(TSDN,"TSDN");
   Pos=1;
End;

If Pos=-1 and C<TSUP then Plot1(TSUP,"TSUP");
If Pos=1 and C>TSDN then Plot2(TSDN,"TSDN");