RE: Two Questions

I use the centered ma's with there 2nd derivatives to trade the markets and make general predictions with very good accuracy.

Kinda like in the Hurst Book except I calculate the 2nd Derivatives to see how the slope is likely to change tomorrow and what prices will make the slope change which way.

It works Great !

Dale