Re: DEAD YOKELS - I MEAN LOCALS

We can at least give credit to our list that it was dicussed and debated months
before.
(leading edge with reality on our part, Guys !!)

 As usual , accepting and percepting  reality earlier will help us on our way to
success earlier and easier. And of course electronic trading is not perfected
(yet) . Told you
gotta take a look at the more efficient German Dax system,  Hehehe.

Albeit with a little  and some kicking and screaming along while being dragged
away
into the night...............