Re: Sorry to have taken a dim view of Joe Krutsinger :(

>If this is not Joe Krutsinger, it has been suggested, might this be Bill
Cruz  ??

>Anyone else think so ??

Well that would explain his expressions of irresponsibility views towards
his fellow man.  That would explain his anti-religious and pro humanistic
ramblings.  That would explain his apparent availability of client records
and such, as well as his insane poetic attempts of grandeur.  His diatribe
of crusading for the sake of a sinking company under the rule of a mad
ruler, would slant your opinion that way.  But all in all I dont believe
that Bill Cruz would care even enough to do all this.   So no I conclude
that Omega Man as the name he has choose to hide behind is nothing more than
Bill Cruz's brother Ralph.  Who has plenty of time to set around and feel
sorry for himself that his brother knocked the home run and he didn't.  I
sure that his sorrow for not being able to excel individually and submit to
being a virtual leech sucking on the blood left over from his brothers
victims.  Yes it must be Ralph who in a drunken stupor writes about the
opulence of the carnage he has assisted in.  Total submission unto his
brother  has driven him mad to the point of defending the evil empire.

MB