Re: Neural Nets vs Automated

i was being a smart ass with "the village idiot" aka "the omega man"
aka Joe Krutsinger, ie, my brain = my neural net, as in discretionary
trader.

yes, i'm interested in nn for beginners.  i know for a fact that
there's a lot of experienced nners on this list.

TJ

"dialog" doesn't mean a sales pitch,guys, and you know who you are

---David Powell  wrote:
Most of us have practical experience trading off indicators/theories
and building automated trading systems.  Few have hands-on experience
with
neural nets.......
......I'm hoping for a dialog by people that have real, practical
experience with neural-fuzzy, money management, automated system
building experience,
etc.