Re: Bonds nite Session

Thanks Mark this went off before I had the chance to state it was placed as
a day order only.
You notice the S&P held up pretty good during that late hard rally in the
bonds. After the bond closed the S&P did its typical run. Took off a little
harder and further than I would have guessed. Still see buy Bonds sell S&P
and vise versa arbitrage is still going on. That arb will get confusing if
and when the feds cut rates.

Robert