AND NOMORE after this one TASAC and TradeStation

I appreciate the comments of these so-called bashers plus the contributions
they
often make to the list. I don't always agree with them but the list is
better
than having just a bunch of yes,yes people. I have no problem with the
yes,yes -
that too has its place. I see no gain in censoring this list yet that is the
undertone of many that think some should go elsewhere - are you threateded
by
them? Do you hate the truth of some of their comments because it undermines
a pristine image you would like to maintain about Omega.

Someone once accused me of bashing Omega because I simply stated the fact
that
they do not yet have a Y2K fix. That's so ludicrous one wonders what these
people fear.

I challenge the basher accusers to logically demonstrate to the bashers why
the issues in question should not be a problem for them. The only recent
dialogue along this line was the Y2K problem. The basher accusers
essentially
stated their belief that Omega will and must fix this problem if they are to
stay in business - so we should not worry, the fix will be available before
it causes any problem - no evidence of that, not even from Omega who monitor
this list offered support for this position. The antagonists on the other
hand
demonstrated that they are affected today - there are certain things they
cannot
do today that are important to their trading because of this problem. Maybe
the Omega-philles don't have any problems but don't accuse others of bashing
because they have problems.

So the only recent issue of meaningful debate between pro and antagonists is
lost to the protagonists. And the response they offer is that the bashers
should leave the list!! A case of "I'll be correct by default providing all
the people that question me are silenced".

If TS is everything you need it to be for you and always does the things
you need in the right way for you, great - I'm pleased and I'm sure Omega
is too - a compliment to their product. But don't tell those that don't
fall into this category that they are bashers and they should leave the
list. My guess is that many of these bashers will still be profitably
trading long after many of their accusers have washed up.

Chris Norrie

A puzzle - if TS is so great, why do we anticipate a new release? I put it
to you that even Omega think their product can be improved in spite of the
protagonists defending it - good for Omega, I wish them the best success on
TS 5 and hope for many many good changes.