Notice from Omega Research

Here is a message we have posted on our Internet site, we want to make sure
all of our clients see this.

Hurricane Georges Advisory:

Omega Research is headquartered in Miami, Florida.  A hurricane watch has
been issued for all of South Florida.  At present, it is uncertain to what
extent we may be exposed to hurricane-force winds or severe storm
conditions, but South Florida is in the high probability area.  Therefore,
we must prepare for the hurricane.

We will be closed on Thursday, September 24th to prepare for the storm and
most likely on Friday, September 25th.  If you require assistance from any
department at Omega Research, we ask that you contact us as early as
possible on Wednesday.

On Wednesday evening, it will be necessary for us to temporarily de-install
our satellite dishes used for data collection. This means we will be unable
to post some intra-day and end-of-day data. This situation affects only
those who download data from Omega Research.  We expect to gather data from
our customers for the days that our satellite dishes are down and to be able
to offer refresh data for those days sometime next week.  We will resume
normal data postings as soon as possible.

Because of the risk to ourselves and our families is great, and to allow our
staff to remain with their families, we have been forced to cancel our
seminars scheduled for this weekend.  These seminars include: Futures West
(9/25-9/27)in Burbank, CA, System Trading and Development with TradeStation
and Making Options Work For You in Ft Myers, FL (9/23), Raleigh, NC (9/26),
Tampa, FL (9/26), Orlando, FL (9/27), and Memphis, TN (9/27).

Our TradeStation 101 and OptionStation 101 workshops scheduled this weekend
in Chicago will not be affected because the instructor lives in New York and
is therefore not affected by the hurricane.

We will update this page as soon as additional information becomes
available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your
patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Bill Cruz, Co-CEO
Omega Research