Re: (Fwd) E-MINI PROBLEM

No sooner had I sent off my previous note than I collected yet another tasty
message from LFG:

"As of 8:45 am this morning, STOP orders for the E-Mini S&P contract are not
being accepted.  They will be rejected.  MARKET and LIMIT orders are still
being accepted for the E-Mini S&P and are being processed directly into
GLOBEX. We hope that the problem can be resolved as quickly as possible but
we do not have a time frame at this time.  We will keep you updated as we
receive more information."

Really gives a trader confidence in the systems! I suppose that since we
don't yet have the new versions of LeoWeb, that rejection notices are sent
into thin air. Maybe we could make more money running a lottery on which
electronic link will break at what time.

Earl