Two questions ....

Hi,

I hope that somebody can enlight me on the following two issues:

1. What is the difference between the 'Close' and 'Settle' price?
   How is 'Close' price actually arrived at?

2. What is the difference between centered and trailing moving
   averages?

   As I can understand, ordinary moving average would be centered
   one: centered around (Current Date - N / 2 days). And trailing
   averages are ones like exponential or weighted, which are kind
   of 'heavier' closer to the current date.

   Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards
Dejan