RE: NY Market fills, revisited

You're lucky.  Bad things just keep happening to me at the CSC.  Here's one
for the books.  A few days ago I placed an order to sell a handful of SB at
7.19 OB.  I thought a limit order would be a safe bay.

Well, my fill was 4 at 7.18 and 1 at 7.19.  That ONLY happens to me in NY.
To me right now, placing ANY order in the Surgar market is like diving off
the deep end -- you hold your breath and just jump.

B.