Re: [Fwd: AMA]

Ok here is the way it works when I catalog something.   These were typed by
my lovely wife directly out of the Perry Kaufman book called Smarter Trading
..  you will not that there are indicators and systems both the names look
like this PK is for Perry Kaufman ST is for Smarter Trading 152 ect. is the
page number in the book.   I hope you enjoy it!  I have I like Perry Kaufman
and believe he is one of a very few respectable persons in this business.  I
dont believe he sells excellent stuff that works. I believe he sells the
good stuff thats left over.  I have spent many, many hours reading between
the lines of his books and have gotten much..

>Mark,
>
>you are right in claiming Omega, this means bad boy BILL ! After the
>lines from Peter about FS and Omega relations I'm felling very bad - I'm
>an user of both in Germany .... So, now I'm pushing my Omega &
>FutureSource rep. in Germany to get a fast and clear picture about my
>opportunities to deal with that issue - also, they should be highly
>interested in a solution and clear statements, because they are risking
>to lose their customer base: 80-100 FS + TS users.
>
>Anyway, attached is a replay from Michael Paauwe, who claims, that you
>has published EL code for the Kaufman AMA on the list. Is it possible
>for you posting it again ?
>
>Frank Koch

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Perry.ela"